Read with me offers a methodology for jointly developing singular projects of different natures and scopes.
Whether in one place or in several, it is always a question of developing reading actions around the book in a territory, taking into account what is already being done.
The coordination of each project is based on partnership.
This makes it possible to associate the structures and people involved in a common purpose, each at their own level, and to anchor the project in the respective expectations, initiatives and realities on the ground.
The methodology involves several phases with variable geometry:
- Development of the project with the partners concerned
- Development of reading places in the structures involved
- Interventions by readers of Read with me
- Animation of training courses on the sites concerned, based on field experience
- Programming of additional actions: reading committees, working groups, conferences, publication of documents, etc.
- Organization of follow-up and review meetings.
This process promotes the anchoring and dissemination of shared readings.